Utica College educates students for rewarding careers, responsible citizenship, enlightened leadership, and fulfilling lives by integrating liberal and professional study, by creating a community of learners with diverse experiences and perspectives, by balancing a commitment to its local heritage with a global outreach, by encouraging lifelong learning, and by promoting scholarship in the belief that the discovery and application of knowledge enrich teaching, learning, and society.
The Utica College community values:
- individual attention for our students
- lifelong learning
- pragmatic approaches to teaching and learning
- continual improvement in our educational and operational quality
- diversity of perspective, background, and experience in an increasingly global society
- community and professional service
- ethical behavior and integrity in all that we do
- freedom of expression and the open sharing of ideas and creativity
- open, honest, and collegial communication
- the well being of others
Graduate Education at UC
Utica College’s graduate programs prepare professionals to meet the present and future challenges posed by the increasing complexity of our global society and to assume the leadership roles necessary to guide their organizations through the ever-changing information and technology age.
Graduate education at Utica College shares the undergraduate mission of liberal, professional, and specialized study by addressing a wide range of human issues, while focusing on the acquisition of knowledge in the context of a profession. The Utica College graduate programs are committed to preparing well-educated men and women who have developed the necessary competencies for their careers, and who are responsive and sensitive to the needs of the communities in which they reside, study, and work.